Saturday, May 4, 2013

Perspective practice

Perspective is so fun to mess with!  I've been studying perspective and architectural study a bit more lately.  So I decided to do a rough sketch during a livestream.  I added some reflective lines on the sidewalk and the (very small) road to show that the ground is wet.  It had previously rained in the picture.  The character is my main character for my (WIP) manga Veggie.  She's in rain boots and carrying something.  

I might possibly make this picture into a fully done illustration but I'm not sure yet.  I actually like how it looks (sketchy).  My style is becoming more to my liking.  It's becoming way easier to draw and I'm getting a lot faster, because I've been practicing a lot.  

When you feel this way it's so peaceful.  To feel "one" with your art.  I hope I'll be able to portray my exact feelings and concepts through my art this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment