Friday, April 19, 2013

FInished up my Illustration to Animation!


I worked roughly 25 hours total on this animation.  I have to say I'm extremely proud of it.  It's simple, she blinks and breathes.  The lights also dim and my logo shows up!  With this animation(as an illustration) I decided to change up my shading and practice with the light above her.  I also decided to paint the colors of the background, even though the background is also lined I still had room to paint in detail.  
I used 15 fps for this animation.  FPS stands for frames per second.  I really have to pace myself while I'm doing animations because having to repeat steps over and over get's quite irritating.  Even though at times I got frustrated I still push myself through it.  The result of all that waiting and repeating was worth it.  
 I've always loved to animate, even if I am an impatient person, I love the gain from it.  I gain a great reward for all the hard work I put into it.  I'm no professional but this was good practice.
I hope you enjoy the end result as much as I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment